My New Life
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
This is where I sleep at night (except when I want to cuddle with Mom and Dad in their bed). Great Grandpa Rekeweg made this cradle for me, and Grandma and Grandpa Kurtz sent it to me from Indiana in a HUGE box. Am I a lucky boy or what?
posted by Kirstin at
11:47 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kirstin
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Here's a view into my room. I'm going to be sharin...
And here I am napping with Mommy on the couch.
See ya later!
Me and Mommy and Duffy all together.
My first bath on the kitchen counter.
Contact.
Hello!
Check out the stylin' infant rocking chair my Uncl...
I am soooo stinkin' tired over here. Mommy and Da...
Yay, I made it home safe and sound in my car seat!...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home