My New Life
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Grandma Kurtz loves the pictures of me sleeping. So here is a recent one. Doesn't it look like I could just nap for hours? Well, I've fooled you all. Mostly I just take quick cat naps so I don't miss any of the action at home.
posted by Kirstin at
5:41 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kirstin
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Hi everybody. Mom's been busy with the camera. She...
Keeping and eye on Duffy. One day I will be able t...
Today is yoga day! I am so happy. Mommy and I get ...
A meal on the go.
Boy, that was a fun concert!
Mom and I are clapping for Daddy during his perfor...
I'm comfy and warm in my beautiful cradle.
What's up, y'all? I'm just chillin' here at home.
This is love. Isn't my daddy the best?
Soooo BIG. And so sleepy. And did I mention, SO RE...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home