I am so loved.
We've had a busy week - going to the doctor, shopping for diapers, resting, and eating. And in between, we've been getting lots of phone calls and messages and cards and gifts from our family and friends.
We've had a busy week - going to the doctor, shopping for diapers, resting, and eating. And in between, we've been getting lots of phone calls and messages and cards and gifts from our family and friends.
Nana and Grandpa Pinit sent us a message today with blessings from Bhante G, Bhante Rahula, and Ajahn Jayasaro. They have sent their congratulations and compliments on the selection of my name!
Daddy's coworkers sent us a very generous gift this week. He can't stop talking about how great Kennedy/Jenks is. It won't be long before I am big enough to play in the Baby Einstein Activity Center. (I know the crib sheets are important too, but I think Mom and Dad will appreciate them more than I will).
We are quite a lucky family to have so many people care about us.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home